Scottie Pippen Chicago Bulls Hardwood Classics 1997-98 White Swingman Jersey
No injury would stop Scottie Pippen from finishing the season as a champion. After missing the first 35 games of the 1997-98 season because of an ankle surgery, Pippen was back for the Bulls second 3-peat, one last dance as some might say. Chicago finished the season with a 62-20 record. Pippen was essential for the Bulls in the Playoffs and Finals, as he pushed through a back injury in Game 6 against the Jazz to help secure Championship #6.
- Materia: 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Knit 1x1 rib striped trim at neckline and armholes
- Heat seal screen printed twill front/back number applications
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at upper left shoulder
- Mitchell & Ness HWC Swingman woven jocktag and woven label player name/year
- ID at lower left front.
- Cold wash/line dry
- Brand: Mitchell & Ness
- Officially licensed